Monday, January 28, 2008

Global Warming Strikes! Us in the Face!

I quickly shot these pictures today because I don't know how much time we have left...

Tick, tick, tick...

Proof of global warming is before our eyes here in humble Idaho!


Yikes! Never again will I doubt the liberal media!


See the horror global warming hath wrought!


My lucky hockey stick barely made it out alive!


Notice the green house gases blotting out the sky! The heat is unbearable!


No, that's not snow on those trees. That's global warming...uh...stuff...Whatever! C'mon, they've got college degrees, lots of funding and support from the masses...trust them!


Maybe it's global warming or maybe it's the worst snow storm in North Idaho in more than a decade.


And yes...I thought the title of this post was clever. When I first wrote it...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails